“Celebrated Catskill Mountain songwriter Simone Felice (The Felice Brothers, The Duke & The King) returns for a special string of intimate acoustic dates accompanied by the stellar Anna Mitchell on harmonium, piano, and vocal harmony. Expect mesmerizing renditions of songs from the recent highly acclaimed Strangers LP, plus a wealth of Simone’s beloved back catalog. Do not miss these shows!!”
- Oct 25 // Roisin Dubh – Galway, Ireland
- Oct 26 // Sligo Live Festival – Sligo, Ireland
- Oct 28 // Coughlan’s Live – Cork, Ireland
- Oct 29 // Workman’s Club – Dublin, Ireland
- Oct 31 // Beach House – Bangor, UK (SOLD OUT)
- Nov 1 // Beach House – Bangor, UK
- Nov 18 // Anthony Burgess Foundation – Manchester, UK
- Nov 19 // Trades Club – Hebden Bridge, UK
- Nov 21 // Glee Club – Birmingham, UK
- Nov 22 // Portland Arms – Cambridge, UK
- Nov 23 // The Railway – Winchester, UK
- Nov 24 // St. Pancras Old Church – London, UK
- Nov 25 // The Maze – Nottingham, UK
- Nov 26 // The Basement – York, UK
- Nov 28 // Cluny – Newcastle, UK
- Nov 30 // King Tuts – Glasgow, UK
- Dec 2 // The Louisiana – Bristol, UK
Roz and The Rice Cakes Fall Tour 2014
sept 18 // richmond, va
sept 19 // blacksburg, va
sept 20 // harrisburg, va
sept 21 // durham, nc
sept 22 // chapel hill, nc
sept 23 // wilmington, nc
sept 24 // columbia, sc
sept 25 // st. augustine, fl
sept 26 // new orleans, la
sept 27 // houston, tx
sept 28 // galveston, tx
sept 29 // austin, tx
sept 30 // fort worth, tx
oct 1 // santa fe, nm
oct 2 // albuquerque, nm
oct 3 // denver, co
oct 4 // edmund, ok
oct 5 // memphis, tn
oct 6 // nashville, tn
oct 7 // atlanta, ga
oct 8 // athens, ga
oct 9 // greenville, sc
oct 10 // asheville, nc
oct 11 // greensboro, nc
oct 12 // philadelphia, pa
Woohoo! Roz and The Rice Cakes start their journey down the east coast, into the south and west. The warmed up with two great gigs in Brooklyn and Kingston, NY this week with pals Last Good Tooth…lots more coming from the LGT soon, too.
The Lowest Pair continue their amazing route across the upper part of the country this month and next.
Simone Felice is in Pittsburgh tonight, and looking forward to upcoming dates in Ireland and the UK.
MiWi La Lupa is in Buffalo tonight, too.
Summer’s so great! Sad to see it go (but glad that seasons change)
New release news coming soon
The Hushed Tones of Quickened Pulses
• Welcome – Castle – Need to Feed – Metallic Gaze – Hayfever
- • 08/10 Conserfest – Block Island RI
- • 08/27 Shea Stadium – Brooklyn NY w/Last Good Tooth
- • 08/28 BSP Kingston – Kingston NY w/Last Good Tooth
Team Love is proud to release
Roz & The Rice Cakes
Need to Feed
Available today on iTunes
+ a limited edition
of the red vinyl
at the TL Shop
Roz and The Rice Cakes are set up for a hot summer. Today we release Need to Feed in the digital world, including eight bonus tracks not available on the original vinyl edition. In July, the band embarks on a Midwest Tour, and they return to the Northeast in August for a showcase slot at the Kahbang Festival in Maine. Tour dates here.
Pick up a hard copy at our webstore and we’ll include a digital download with the bonus tracks.
Stream the album for a taste of the good things to come.
The Lowest Pair is on the road!
Portland and Pistol River this week, San Francisco the next; onward to Arizona, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, back again to the Northwest. Click here for dates and venue list.
Also announcing the vinyl release of 36¢, pressing limited to an edition of 500, available May 6, 2014.