“One half of the excellent duo The Lowest Pair, Palmer T. Lee branches out with his first solo album Winebringer…”Americana UK
Thanks to Americana UK for premiering the video for “So Between Eyes.” Directed by Brett Hansen.
The Live Feed on KQAL-FM, 89.5MHz, at Winona State University in Winona, Minnesota. KQAL’s Willard Huyck sat down with Palmer to discuss the album, his future plans and to hear some tunes. Aired: 02.06.2019
An Evening of Folk with Lorkin O’Reilly + Darci Phenix — Tour starts tonight in Vancouver BC at Guilt & Co. The two artists will be joined by The Lowest Pair’s own Kendl Winter in Olympia WA on Saturday.
- 03.21 Vancouver BC – Guilt and Co
- 03.22 Nanaimo BC – The Vault
- 03.23 Olympia WA – Last Word Books w/ Kendl Winter
- 03.24 Portland OR – The Strum
- 03.25 Sacramento CA – Luna’s
- 03.26 San Francisco CA – The Hit Gallery
The Lowest Pair starts tour on Sunday in Astoria OR at Fort George Brewery
- 03.24 Astoria OR – Fort George Brewery
- 03.26 Portland OR – Mississippi Studios
- 03.27 Coos Bay OR – 7 Devils Brewery
- 03.28 Ashland OR – Gios Building
- 03.29 Bend OR – Volcanic Theater Pub
- 04.02 Hood River OR – Spring House Cellar
- 04.04 Olympia OR – Octapas Cafe
- 04.06 Chimacum WA – Finnriver Farm and Cidery
Watch Darci Phenix’s new video for “Empty Spaces” from Juniper Street, directed by Sarah Phenix
- 3/21 Vancouver BC – Guilt and Co
- 3/22 Nanaimo BC – The Vault
- 3/23 Olympia WA – Last Word Books
- 3/24 Portland OR – The Strum
- 3/25 Sacramento CA – Luna’s
- 3/26 San Francisco CA – The Hit Gallery
- 3/29 Portland OR – House Show
Solo debut album out now BUY OR STREAM: DIGITAL | CD
Team Love is so pleased to present the first solo album by our friend Palmer T. Lee. Download, stream, or buy hard copy from the TL shop, Amazon, or ask at your local record store. They can order it for you (record shops love to order stuff for you, by the way…). Winebringer is out now.
Video premiere at Vents
Thanks to Vents magazine for kicking off their premiere week with the new video for “I Reside” by Lorkin O’Reilly, from Heaven Depends. It was filmed in 4K by Griffin Hart Davis in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains.
to write it from the perspective of God if he hated himself.
Lorkin talks about the original concept behind the song, and how Griffin translated it into a story of rebirth and redemption. Read the article here.